Primary and lower secondary grade
This program specially designed to improve the educational weaknesses in children with special needs.
Aim: to build up basics and foundations stronger and send back students to mainstream schools
- No age limitation, grades 1-6
- Diagnosed as mild Autism, mild dyslexia, mild ADD, Dyscalculia
- Curriculum includes International Educational Syllabus (IGCSE) for Math, English, and Science
- Prepare students for checkpoint 6 exam
- Curriculum includes speech therapy and behaviour therapy for primary level if needed
- Curriculum includes assembly, lunch, snack, movie, and bath for primary level if needed
- To ensure best practice, an educational assessment is required. It will be involved reading, writing, mathematics, and science to identify appropriate level of student.
- We recognize that each learner has their individual strengths and needs and that what works for one may not work for another within a similar profile, so we treat each student within a specialized program class
- The progress of a student in a specialized program class will be monitored regularly and reviewed through the individual and placement process to ensure appropriate placement to support student learning needs.
- Every topic in every subject will be taught in different methods and mediums (video, audio, short movies, additional books, game and etc.) to ensure student has already got the concept and is able to solve the problem and answer the questions in acceptable level.
- There is no rush and no deadline to finish any topic or any part of the book. Topics will be taught patiently and according to the understanding pace of student.
- There will be close tie between parents and principal to monitor the progress and find the best solution based on individual kid’s needs.