tuition for dyslexia
Dyslexic children and adults struggle to read fluently, spell words correctly and learn a second language, among other challenges. But these difficulties have no connection to their overall intelligence. Reading is complex. It requires our brains to connect letters to sounds, put those sounds in the right order, and pull the words together into sentences and paragraphs we can read and comprehend.
The causes of dyslexia vary with the type. In primary dyslexia, much research focuses on the hereditary factors. Researchers have recently identified specific genes identified as possibly contributing to the signs and symptoms of dyslexia.
Dyslexia is a disorder present at birth and cannot be prevented or cured, but it can be managed with special instruction and support. Early intervention to address reading problems is important. These may include an educational specialist.
- First, we will re-establish child self-confidence, the words “lazy” won’t allow to use anymore
- Due to the possibility of forgetting books or notes, every individual student got his/her shelf in classroom to leave staffs there
- At the beginning teacher won’t ask child with dyslexia to read aloud as if words are misread or skipped, can cause embarrassment
- Teaching and learning process will be more concentrated on reading and writing
- Teachers provide multisensory experiences for students related to each subject that they read, such as using stories and coloring pages
- Choose rhyming books with high repetition of words and phrases