tuition for ADD
ADHD stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, a condition with symptoms such as inattentiveness, impulsivity, and hyperactivity. The symptoms differ from person to person. ADHD was formerly called ADD, or attention deficit disorder.
Like all mental disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder results from a combination of genetic and environmental risk factors
Medication is a tool, not a cure for adult ADHD. ... Many people equate ADHD treatment with medication. But it's important to understand that medication for ADHD doesn't work for everyone, and even when it does work, it won't solve all problems or completely eliminate symptoms.
- We provide correct accommodations
- We seat the student with ADHD away from windows and away from the door
- We put the student with ADHD right in front of teacher desk unless that would be a distraction for the student
- We assign a quiet classroom free of distractions and noise for study
- Teacher gives instructions one at a time and repeat as necessary
- Teacher work on the most difficult material early in the day
- Teacher uses visuals: charts, pictures, color coding